Background

11.19.2010

1:32

so, it's one o'clock in the morning. 1:30, central time, to be exact.

i can't sleep. i'm wide awake. my mind is going 100 miles an hour. here is what's on my mind:

  1. i am so glad that i updgraded to pandora one! love unlimited music. love no ads.
  2. my upstairs neighbor's mattress has gotten louder. and louder. it's like they can't stop. please! i just want to go to bed!
  3. tomorrow i really need to go to target and buy vacuum filters and lowe's to by a filter for my furnace.
  4. tomorrow i also need to finish my laundry. it's getting serious!
  5. i am so excited to see my family in northern wisconsin next week. so excited. i think a little relaxation and rejuvenation is just what this girl needs.
  6. tomorrow i also really need to clean.
  7. i hope the hawkeyes can pull out another win in kinnick on saturday. this season hasn't quite been what we were all expecting...
  8. i really miss my life from a year ago sometimes. missouri, my friends, my life. alliteration rocks!
  9. a lot of people asked me if i'm dating anyone today. the answer remains no. i'm kind of giving up on finding someone. i don't think i've really figured out how to be single yet. and i don't think i'm ready to date, honestly. too much emotional crap is still twirling around my heart/brain/body.
  10. i really love late night skype dates with the little sister. maybe staying up until 1:32 isn't so bad!
  11. i had dinner tonight with two married couples. they make me want to get married. and not want to, all at the same time. conundrum!
  12. actually, i pretty much spend a lot of time with married people. or people who are about to get married, at least. weird. (not exactly the best place to meet people, see #9.)
  13. pandora might have been the best invention ever. pandora and red box. that's all i need in my life.
  14. and popcorn. and pizza. and mexican food. in regards to the end of #13.
  15. i could probably get some cleaning done, but making this list is a lot more fun!
  16. yes, the neighbors are still making noise right above me.
  17. today when i was talking with one of my best friends via fb chat (another thing that makes my life!) i told her that i'll be the only single lady at thanksgiving. i said it was weird. she told me it wasn't weird and that i could move in with her and her hubby if i'm still single when i'm 33. i'll be the nanny she doesn't need because she'll definitely be a stay at home mommy. thank goodness i have such great friends looking out for me!
  18. i think i found the perfect boots at nordstroms. and i can't wait to get them next weekend!
  19. some people do their best thinking in the shower - clearly, i do it late at night!
  20. does anyone else think that pandora can read their mind? it always plays the exact right music for my mood!
it's now 1:52. i'm gonna try and sleep again. look for a happy weekend! post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment