Background

1.15.2011

migraine update + happy weekend!

look, two posts in one week!

first, an update on my migraine! yesterday, i spent a glorious four hours in the neurology clinic hooked up to an iv that made me restless. i really thought the medicine was working, until around nine o'clock the migraine returned. i thought if i slept it would help but this morning it is still there and going strong. i made it through work and now i'm taking it easy at home organizing my room and sleeping. i really am not sure what my options are at this point - other than going crazy from pain. i'm praying tomorrow will be a new day and that the meds i took today (excedrin migraine) will work along with a good nights rest. cross your fingers! otherwise, i think i'll spend sunday night in the ER trying to take care of this one way or another.

secondly, it's the weekend! i'm so excited - i'm hoping that this migraine will end so i can at least enjoy some of it. i have crazy plans for tonight: watch the bachelor that i missed on monday and sleep. and tomorrow: bridal show! monday (bonus!) i'll be doing NOTHING for the first time in fourteen days. bridal season leaves no room for a migraine. prayers are welcome and appreciated that this will not last any longer. i'm sure my (fabulous) co-workers are ready for me to work a full week without leaving to go to the hospital. i'm blessed that they are understanding and want me to get better.

that's about all i've got. i've been thinking a lot about this blog and i think i have some exciting things planned. at least, exciting to me. ;) so, let's get me better and see what the new year will bring!

what are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment