Background

11.18.2009

Thanksgiving is so close :)

hello all!
i'm sorry that i've been away from this space for so long. so many fabulous, wonderful things have been happening and i end up exhausted. i don't even remember where i left off!

things at work are going fabulously. i am really enjoying it and am so happy that i made the decision that i did. it was hard, but the reward has been so great! each day, someone at work tells me that they appreciate me & am glad that i joined the team, which really helps. last night, mom and i were shopping and a girl came up to me (she heard me over-telling someone that i am a graphic designer) and told me she has been looking for a graphic design position since graduation. i am SO lucky & blessed to have my job and i am SO thankful.

we have been so busy with brides already! i would say that i meet with at least three brides a week and have about 12 already. i have responsibility! and i am rewarded!

i am just about done with the monkey birth announcements that i have been working on for lindsay. they are so cute, and i can't wait to take them to her and meet the babies!

let's see, what else....

i am putting my apartment search on hold for a while and focusing on paying off my debt (car, college) a little more. also, saving money so that rather than renting FOREVER i can BUY a condo. it will be soooooo nice. i hope that it all happens as planned (in about...five months, ha!). the first step will be to talk to my mom's realtor so that i can get a more realistic idea of what i might be getting myself in to.

friday my little sister comes home. i am SO excited to spend the week with her shopping, eating and LAUGHING. we will be road trippin' to missouri to visit the scooter and his family on wednesday. i am glad she will be going with me and i hope that we will create some new traditions and memories together. although, it will be sad/weird/strange to not spend thanksgiving with my mom, grandparents and brother. i guess that means i am reeeally growing up.

i think that is all. PLEASE check out our blog for the studio: zephyrweddings.blogspot.com. you'll be able to see our design work and progress on transforming the new studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment