Background

11.02.2009

things to do & people to see

Well, hello there! I feel like I haven't given the world a life update in months, weeks, years even.

The new job is going excellent. I still haven't gotten my computer, but it should be here this week or early next week. I HAVE gotten to design some things (and I'm anxious to hear what the brides have to say!) and the week is quickly filling up with meetings, consultations and more design work. We officially have everything turned in to become Envelopments dealers - one giant task marked off our lists. Today we had a three hour meeting to go over our to-do list and vendor information. SO much to do and so little time.

Each day I am feeling more and more adult like. It's funny that it took a more sophisticated job to do that to me. I get tired at 9:30. I wake up at 7:30. I go to an office. I have a professional email account. I have clients. YIKES.

All in all, life is good. I'm starting to miss things about Columbia (especially you-know-who) and have decided to make the trip in a few weeks to visit friends & restaurants. Haha.

love to you all - and an announcement:

please save the date! january 30th - zephyr weddings grand opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment