Background

8.17.2009

Motivation, part two

It has been a productive weekend.  I got a kick in the butt on Friday at work to go after what I really want - and I will disclose details once my dreams come to fruition.  All I will expose is that it involves moving a little sooner than I thought.

On Saturday, I went to work and instead of doing nothing while we had no customers, I brainstormed and came up with some awesome ideas (in my opinion) for invitations, greeting cards and stationery.  I also did a little work on my resume.

Saturday night, Chef surprised me with all of the software I need to jump-start my designing.  I spent all weekend coming up with ideas for my friend Deanna.  Chef also got me another design job for one of his coworkers - I'll be a busy bee the next few months!

Here's to making dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment